Wednesday, December 8

Days 7 and 8: Guacamole and Such...

I decided to post for yesterday and today all at once since most of what I ate today was leftovers from yesterday.

Because I found avocados for $1 when I grocery shopped, I knew I was going to have to buy one, make guacamole, and have burritos. And thus, my first use of fresh ingredients for awhile involved a strangely flavorless avocado, yummy roma tomatoes, red onion, and (not so fresh because I'd frozen it) ground turkey.

Anyway, here's the list of what I've eaten yesterday and today:

Burritos (using the ingredients above, spices, lemon juice, and tortillas and cheese)
The last of my Jack Daniels Fudge
A Lean Pocket
2 Hard boiled eggs (quickly deviled each time with mayo, mustard, and spices)
Leftover Pasta Roni
2 Pepperidge Farm cookies
Gatorade
A Quaker Chewy bar

Tada!

I promise there will be recipes soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment